Friday, March 25, 2005

Young Girls

Forget that I am in a committed relationship. That fact is not directing my actions. Maybe I am just denying that God and Nature require my attention. Or maybe I am afraid I'll end up in jail. What ever the case, since I have noticed two young girls roaming my neighborhood in search of mischief, I have not been able to stop peeking out the window to see if they are near by.

Wow, reading that you might think I am some kind of pervert. I assure you I am not. I am fortunate enough to have plenty of free time now, a fact that is going to change with the coming work season. However, that doesn't change the fact that I am home alone and quite frankly "a big bad wolf".

These girls are fourteen or fifteen and obviously falling victim to screaming hormones. After a long winter held up with the rents, staring at TV's sex driven programming, and puzzled by why boys their age aren't "masculine" they are out looking for an answer.

Am I natures why of initiating into a world that warrants caution? Or am I a selfish statitory rapist who is obviously taking advantage. I am not "that old". At 34 I am loving and respectfully, honest and caring. I would not mislead them, I would just sit back and let them find what they are looking for.

Hummm, I have already waved to them as I drove past and it is fair to say they do know who I am. But we are talking jail time. No matter how delicately I approach this situation there is always a chance that it could wind up costing me dearly.

I'll consider the consequences further after I take a quick peck out the window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home