Saturday, April 02, 2005

Sorry Dad's

Well dispite the objection of a certain father who recently visited my blog, my plan is moving forward at a teenage clip. That is to say it is happening fast. These girls are bored and the only remedy for bordem is excitment. Potential excitment is just another let down. And I am afraid I might have let them down.

Here's what happened. I walked down to the wall I had last seen them hang on and there they were. My heart rose into my throught. It was no different then approaching any women my own age at first. Very difficult. My vision gets cloudy and it feels like my head is in a vice. I wanted to seem natural not stupid old and perverted. It turned out to be easy, they really are quite simple.

"Nice day, isn't it?" I said.

"Awsome." replyed the tall blonde. She is borderline redhead and too large for me to really like. She is already taller than me and quite thick for a female. She name is Shauna.

I introduced myself.

"I live in that apartment right there." I said.

"You have your own apartment." exclaimed the brunette. She is small, narrow faced with a big nose. Not much top end, to be expected at her age, but her ass looked great in the low rise jeans. She is Debra.

"Yea." I said. "Well, I share it with my girlfriend. But it's not like I have parents lurking just around the corner."

Here's where I went wrong. Instead of inviting them upstairs and off the street I said, "I'll see you girls around this summer." And continued casually on my walk. Now, at home and in hind sight, I am afraid they will meet some boys their own age before I can advance further towards my goal. I just couldn't stand there anymore though. I was getting nervous. The last thing I need the niegbors to see is me leading these girls up to my place.

Oh well, back to peeking out the window.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home