Sunday, April 03, 2005

No, My Worst Fears Realized

I peeked out the window today at 12. The girls were at the wall. I shaved, combed my hair and headed out. Wow, did I feel like an idiot when I got close enough to realize they were hanging out with boys their own age.

I didn't dare approach them. I just waved and made for the corner store, bought a water and walked back home. Do you think they noticed I bought a water. I didn't know what else to buy. I was dumbfounded. Kinda stood there in the store for a moment like I was stupidly staring at nothing, then made like I was trying to make a decision and grabbed the first thing in front of me. Water.

Oh well, as much as I loved the conquest and writting about it too, I am not one to throw a wrench into the workings of nature, not intetionally at least. So, for all intensive purposes consider my quest to get one or both of these girls over.

That is not to say I will not continue to write to you on the Grub Blog, see you next time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, i thought something like this would be grounds for imprisonment. All I can hope for is a slow and painful death for a sick fuck like yourself. Maybe one of the dads out there will step up.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home