Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I Have No Fans

Unfortunately, I haven't received one positive response to my blog. It's as if there is no one out there that has had sex with a minor. Please! And the funny part is they didn't even read me enough to see I was in a moral dilemma. Wake up blow hards, I have the guts to explore the darker side of myself.

Would you rather I become a closet case, replacing my feelings and thoughts until I bust in some gruesome way. Your daughter is in the morgue and I am on the run. Now that's a solution. (Hopefully you detect the sarcasm.)

Honesty I am much more interested in sex with someone my age but doesn't the possibility provoke your thoughts. Here these girls are out there looking for what comes next. Here I am seeing them do it. What harm is there in letting them have experience. Girls: Wouldn't you like to be the first one in your homeroom to say you sucked a man's cock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home