Friday, April 08, 2005

Sorry about the...

Think how unlikely it is for someone to acually have a blog following. I have read that there are a few folks out there that are actually making a living off BLOGS. I didn't want to make a living when I began this one. I just wanted some people to stop by and read what I had to say. Like most of you, I started making entries in a sort of a journal style. Stuff about my day and what I thought and about my relative likes or dislikes in the blog world.

Then I saw how dry and uninteresting they were to an average reader. Like who would want to log on and read rambling of anyone's, nevermind mine? So, I came up with a concept. (See sub title here) Yes, I was surely pushing the "envelope" as they say, but I have always resorted to shock for attention. I am not proud of this fact and if I could change one thing by ways of writing this today it would be that. However, that is just who I am.

Well, this is starting to sound quite a bit like ramblings so I'll just say to all those out there that found my bit of art offensive. Fuck you, it was art. Or at least the best I could do towards it at this point.

1 Comments:

Blogger cappucinno said...

Hey thanks for droppin by my blog. i liked ur write ups too. need more time to read all of them though.take care
asha

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home