Sunday, April 10, 2005

Moving Forward

We all have an obligation to make the most of our time. Many of us don't take this obligation very seriously. I didn't once and nature taught me a very hard leson. A huge chunk of time was stolen from me, but not really stolen because noone was responsible for taking it, I just threw it away really. So we are obligated to ourselves lest we are doomed to waste more time thinking, damn, I wasted so much time.

What a nasty cycle that is. My guess is that we all, no matter how much productive shit we have worked for early on, feel somewhat like we have missed an opportunity or two, but productivity has a way of making those moments shorter. An equal and opposite positive cycle.

Taking shit too seriously, what a waste of time. Not knowing when to throw it all away, I guess that's another. Looking for a point when there isn't one, that's not a waste of time, that is the essense of enjoyment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home