Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Nothing Is For Free

We all know this but it doesn't stop us from trying to take advantage. Ever since I have been using "free" internet services like Blogger and Hello, my computer has been on a downward spiral. Slower and slower, more pop up ads, and less ease of use. Using free internet services is a lot like shopping at Walmart. You can buy the prices, but they use the merchandise.

The people who possess the internet, those of you who have been there since it's inception, must feel damn near electrifided when you sit down to a conputer that's conected, becuase the rest of us sure don't. We get a sputter here and there, but over all it's kinda a tease. There are a hundred different analogies I could use but none of them are in good taste.

None of this stops me from getting what I can get. I still shop at Walmart and each time I go in I say to myself: "Look at this racket. Look at this rat trap. How come i feel like I am being raped?" But I keep going. Call me optimistic. Say I can't resist a bargin. Just don't say I want something for nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home