Friday, April 22, 2005

Pissed Off

But not a threat to your well being.

I feel like that should be the whole piece: a title and one short sentance. But you demand more for your attention, much more for a return visit. Ya know what is wild, there is one blog I go to where this guy, a lawyer, writes and writes page after what must be page and no body visits him. He writes well too, but shit it's not like many people visit my site either. Why do I put these post out there? I guess I post because I enjoy it sometimes. Sometimes!But like right now, I am not enjoying it slightly. It's seems more trouble than it's worth. Yet, I feel motivated to succeed here. In the back of my mind I know when this post is published on the net, it is published and if no one ever reads it that's OK. But there is a chance that someone will.

I am a laborer by trade. A grunt. What do you do? Do you work in an office or a kitchen? Most of us are not fortunate enough to be a leader in anything. Not even in our own lives. Publishing here is our chance to lead, our chance to go there first, to say what we want to say, be who we are and for others to have the opertunity to see us do it. That's why I am here anyway, just to be me and have fun doing it no matter how trying, challenging, or insignificant it is.

I think back to my successes now because I have them. I hope you do too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

I do like it. I want you to know. Have a peep in my window.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Slight Clutter said...

I wonder how many people start blogs as a way of asserting themselves (or taking the lead) in one pocket of their lives when they cannot in another.

Wonderful post. I hope there will be more to come!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home