Sunday, June 26, 2005

The Thought Police

I must admit, and I am sure you will agree with me, that my blog is a modest attempt at getting attention. Myself, I am not one of particularly heavy opinions. I don't find myself drawn to any one cause. I am just a guy out here living my life. So you can imagine how flatered I was when my home town police showed up at my door because of the content posted on Bob The Grub.

I shit you not! Excuse my French. But sure enough detectives from the Cranston Police Department have repeatedly called my girlfriend's cell (that's the number she used to set up this AOL account) and have come to the house I live in looking for one of the two of us. (They went to the wrong apartment when I was at work.)

If you are realy all that intrested as to what it is that caught their attention, you can spend the time digging through my archives, but it's my bet you won't so I'll just go ahead and tell you. I advocated sex with under age girls. I didn' take pictures. I didn't use whips or give em dope to losen them up. Hell, I didn't even get my dick sucked. All I did was pose a question: Isn't the age of consent when I young women goes looking for someone to explore sexuality with?

Yes. it's true. Please feel free to read further back in my blog and stay tuned for updates. i am sure it is only a matter of time before I speek with these morons face to face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home